“It’s one of the characteristics of a leader that he not doubt for one moment the capacity of the people he’s leading to realize whatever he’s dreaming. Imagine if Martin Luther King had said, ‘I have a dream. Of course, I’m not sure they’ll be up to it.’” — Benjamin Zander
WATCH: Benjamin Zander shares “The Transformative Power of Classical Music” (TED Talk)
Don't miss the next installment of Better Life, Better Business!
- “Good Advice” for a Better Life, Better Business in 2013: Get the Free eBook here!
- Patrick Lencioni reveals your company’s “Ultimate Competitive Advantage”
- WATCH: Shawn Achor shares “The Happy Secret to Better Work” (TED Talk)
- WATCH: Brené Brown’s TEDTalk on The Power of Vulnerability
- How can you ‘make it’ in 2013? Mimi Donaldson shares three tips!
Allan Karl Brene Brown Carol Grace Anderson Change Chip Eichelberger Communication Creativity Determination Diane Sieg Difficult Conversations eBook Ed Brodow Employee Engagement Energy Focus Fun at Work Goals Harry Paul Humor Innovation Inspiration Inspiring Quotes Intention Jazz Joel Zeff Law of Attraction Leadership Michael Gold Mimi Donaldson Morale Motivation Negotiation Organizational Culture Overcoming Adversity Persistence Relationships Robert Thompson Sales Stress Management TEDTalk Travel Vicki Hitzges Vulnerability Workplace Workplace Bully
Follow @TheSpkrsGroup on Twitter