“Because when we work from a place, I believe, that says, ‘I’m enough,’ then we stop screaming and start listening, we’re kinder and gentler to the people around us, and we’re kinder and gentler to ourselves.”
WATCH: Brené Brown’s TEDTalk on The Power of Vulnerability
Don't miss the next installment of Better Life, Better Business!
- “Good Advice” for a Better Life, Better Business in 2013: Get the Free eBook here!
- Patrick Lencioni reveals your company’s “Ultimate Competitive Advantage”
- WATCH: Shawn Achor shares “The Happy Secret to Better Work” (TED Talk)
- How can you ‘make it’ in 2013? Mimi Donaldson shares three tips!
- WATCH: Benjamin Zander shares “The Transformative Power of Classical Music” (TED Talk)
Allan Karl Brene Brown Carol Grace Anderson Change Chip Eichelberger Communication Creativity Determination Diane Sieg Difficult Conversations eBook Ed Brodow Employee Engagement Energy Focus Fun at Work Goals Harry Paul Humor Innovation Inspiration Inspiring Quotes Intention Jazz Joel Zeff Law of Attraction Leadership Michael Gold Mimi Donaldson Morale Motivation Negotiation Organizational Culture Overcoming Adversity Persistence Relationships Robert Thompson Sales Stress Management TEDTalk Travel Vicki Hitzges Vulnerability Workplace Workplace Bully
Follow @TheSpkrsGroup on Twitter