“In this era of nanosecond technology change and ubiquitous information… it’s almost impossible to maintain an advantage in the areas of marketing and strategy and technology and finance. The one area where we can still maintain an advantage is creating a culture that is so healthy and so whole that it becomes almost impossible for other organizations to compete with us.” — Patrick Lencioni
Patrick Lencioni reveals your company’s “Ultimate Competitive Advantage”
Don't miss the next installment of Better Life, Better Business!
- “Good Advice” for a Better Life, Better Business in 2013: Get the Free eBook here!
- WATCH: Shawn Achor shares “The Happy Secret to Better Work” (TED Talk)
- WATCH: Brené Brown’s TEDTalk on The Power of Vulnerability
- How can you ‘make it’ in 2013? Mimi Donaldson shares three tips!
- WATCH: Benjamin Zander shares “The Transformative Power of Classical Music” (TED Talk)
Allan Karl Brene Brown Carol Grace Anderson Change Chip Eichelberger Communication Creativity Determination Diane Sieg Difficult Conversations eBook Ed Brodow Employee Engagement Energy Focus Fun at Work Goals Harry Paul Humor Innovation Inspiration Inspiring Quotes Intention Jazz Joel Zeff Law of Attraction Leadership Michael Gold Mimi Donaldson Morale Motivation Negotiation Organizational Culture Overcoming Adversity Persistence Relationships Robert Thompson Sales Stress Management TEDTalk Travel Vicki Hitzges Vulnerability Workplace Workplace Bully
Follow @TheSpkrsGroup on Twitter